"Leong honey, listen to your dreams tonight - their messages are almost certainly clearer than usual, and you might find that your subconscious is smarter than it has been in a long time!"
Oh, I wonder what I will dream of tonight.
ICBM exam questions?
FP will be in open book?
Yunho? (LOL)
Yunho? (LOL)
These are so impossible though. but ICBM exam format has changed to an open book exam.
Relief to those that haven't start study but A BIG NO to me.
For a whole darn week I have been struggling on this subject and barely rest.
and just today George shared this crazy announcement.
UNBELIEVABLE.
maybe i shall stop revising my ICBM now.
HEAD ONTO FP.
[ I loath studying for exam,
but have to,
for the hefty tuition fees that parents paid every blurdy semester.]
YOU GOTTA LIKE IT,
It's BUSINESS, baby.
but have to,
for the hefty tuition fees that parents paid every blurdy semester.]
YOU GOTTA LIKE IT,
It's BUSINESS, baby.
p/s: the last line quoted and edited from a friend's music video (it's medicine, baby) . =)




0 Kimchi kisses:
Post a Comment