one down, three to go.
after a 3-hour paper,
I need to rest for tonight.
tuning into my K-pop antenna =)
XOXO
So madly in love with Clazziquai.
here's one of the songs that I want y'all to listen.
It's great and always my favourite. (errr all their songs are my favourite in fact)
Recently I am so into the Korean Americans ahaha
especially those who can rap very well
yo ~ yo~
maybe they can rap and sing in English.
=)
the point is, their music is awesome
and the music videos are so creative and some are hilarious man!
Remap the soul- from some of the talented musicians in Korea
Check it out yo.(parody of a Korean thriller movie 'The Host')
I'm so 2009
C;
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
K-pop time 3
Shared by Devilbabies at 12:30 AM
This post was about Devil.B's K-popped, Music is my soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Kimchi kisses:
Post a Comment