15Malaysia

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pause

I have realised that my study speed is always that slow compared to others.
Aiks, still stuck on ICBM,
talking about futures contract, forwards contract, put&call option,
and relate to arbitrage operations, speculations,
plus bid-offer spread, interest rates.
and the financial theories like UIP, CIP, PPP...
Big slap on my face for snoozing off during George's lectures & tutes.

Calculation/maths---- the things that make me slow.
I did Market Research faster than the days I study&  revise ICBM.

Whoops,
Looks like IRIS came out with the 7th and 8th episode.
watch or not to watch?
TOP's Hotness can't be resisted ~

One thing I am so pissed off tonight was that,
Andrew told me they'll be having holiday promotions on their new korean meals.
URGHHHHH
DARN!
There better be a nice Korean restaurant in Adelaide
by the time i got there.
Or else...
* The Grudge *
________________________________________________
Listening to ballads, my favourite genre (if got time i'll recommend a few nice ballads):
Lyn- 6th New Celebration
Fly to the Sky- Decennium
Peppermint

I think I'm almost a Korean now C:

0 Kimchi kisses: