15Malaysia

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I don't want F

I thought MR was my hardest paper,
since I don't know how to do the question that worth 35 marks,
my morning flu strikes,
and that made me even harder to complete my paper on time.
so sad and disappointed.
=(    I have been crying whole night because of that.
You know that I don't want to fail any of my marketing  subjects.

But today's ICBM finance paper was ten times harder than MR.
I took 2 hours for 40 MCQs, blurdy hell.
It's an open book exam but we just couldn't get any answers fr our sources !
After the 4-hour-hell-like exam, everyone came out from the hall with only one expression
" SO DEAD & we're ready to flunk. "
Friend who are going to Adelaide/Melbourne next semester,
telling me that they're going to burn their offer letter.
LOL maybe they're kidding, but
it's not funny when you have to pay extra 10k to extend your stay for another semester in aus
just to re-take a fail subject, like ICBM.


ahhhh blurdy hell
blurdy hell
blurdy hell
blurdy hell
blurdy hell

0 Kimchi kisses: