15Malaysia

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Awesome Powsome

Spotted, Honey was at Shanghai last month.



Yes, that was Xiah, one of my TVXQ darlings.
Girls are basically crazy on them over and over.
When i will see them again? Unknown.
You know that I am almost losing my hope regarding their come back/reunion.

*******************************what i did on Friday night*************************************************
My stomach is bloated,
I'm so tired,
the Chinese tea that i drank last night causing me insomnia.
not even black coffee (i can fall asleep anytime anywhere whatever but not tea! )
but steamboat was awesome! especially when it's eat-all-you-can at a nett price.
^^

A Farewell dinner for Tung Chien for finishing her SAM studies =)
Before that, we watched 2012.
After that...?
We came out and lost our way,
i mean, our sense of direction,
in Sunway Pyramid !!!
(heck, I was been here for so may times but this was the first time I dunno where I shall head-to !)
OMG that show was freakingly exciting that when we came out from the cinema,
felt like we had just survive fr a holy-cow-disaster
@_@

ah mr duck ar, i'm so glad to found you !


OH, I have overcome my shopping addict !
Don't feel like buying clothes and shopping anymore.
all in my mind now are all bout FOOD ~ and more food !
definitely, regarding to my current situation,
I have financial constraints that help me to get rid of those addicts.

XOXO ,
Gossip Girls Season X


photo credit: NM Photograhy =)

0 Kimchi kisses: