This will be my last post till end of Dec !
this is not a very good holiday, i can say that.
besides that playing around & eating around with friends & family,
which I enjoyed myself a lot.
I have been busy arranging my study in australia
travel back & forth to Klang, Subang & KL
busy packing & moving out,
arranging how to move my boxes of clothes & stuff back to hometown.
all was in plan, until......
tonight.
My only grandfather had just passed away,
and my whole family had to travel to Perak for his funeral.
can't go back to kelantan anytime soon,
all our flight tickets back to hometown are going to be cancelled.
stuff that are planned to move back home have to store in uncle's hse temporarily until CNY.
My youngest brother cannot attend his secondary school orientation, which is held on 27th.
everything is so blur & so confusing,
how i wish my hometown was here,
so that i could just put my stuff back home & travel around,
but nope.
Kelantan is just tooo far away fr KL,
I cant bring back 95% of my stuff regarding tonight's breaking news.
whatever happens,
I just can't blame anyone.
=(
I hope all ends well. God bless me.
_________________________________________________________________________________
I hope all ends well. God bless me.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Your Daily Horoscope: December 21, 2009
Sagittarius
Today is the Winter Solstice, a day on which astronomical factors make it appear as if the Sun is moving north again, increasing the length of days (in the Northern Hemisphere). It's also the first day of Winter, and means something special for each sign. For you, Sagittarius, this is the time of year when you feel most at home when you are home, and appreciate security and comfort. This will be a busy year for you though, and you can expect travel and activity to be the order of the day until just before the beginning of summer. Today's energy is sort of a preview, in that you'll be pulled away from something you're giving your attention to in order to deal with matters at home. You can also expect this year to be excellent as far as romance and fun is concerned. Handle your own finances today; you'll have fun and do we
__________________________________________________________________________________
R.I.P my grandfather. you'll be missed.



1 Kimchi kisses:
Sry to hear about ur grandfather Wei ling. I will keep him in my prayers. :)
Post a Comment