1. Stay Young
2. Stay Pretty, more ! LOL
3. Study Smart Hard
4. South-Korean nam-ja-chin-goo hunting
5. Save money.
6. Sayang family & friends
7. and Never forget to Sayang my hubby u-know-who, always there & keep the faith.
8. Say bye bye to bad temper.
9. Learn to drive Safely.
10. Be reSponsible
11. Shoo the Scandals away.
12. Control my EMOtion
13. Start to think of future
14. Learn to be patience, the key to succesS.
15. Stop comparing myself with other people.
16.....
17......
18......
19.....
20....will fill in soon...
I turned 20 but
I still don't have the feeling of being a young adult yet.
I don't like greater responsibility..watever an adult has to do with.
hahahaha who cares.
but it's only one month.
next year, I'm turning 21.
I'm not gonna change myself in one night,
but I hope in the coming years, long term period of time,
I would like to see some small achievements fr myself
and have a more matured thinking.
Overall, I would like to make a bow and thanks to everyone who sent me bday wishes
through Facebook, phone and face-to-face =)
I'm very happy to have you all as friend/family...
celebration is fun with you all together:
10. Be reSponsible
11. Shoo the Scandals away.
12. Control my EMOtion
13. Start to think of future
14. Learn to be patience, the key to succesS.
15. Stop comparing myself with other people.
16.....
17......
18......
19.....
20....will fill in soon...
I turned 20 but
I still don't have the feeling of being a young adult yet.
I don't like greater responsibility..watever an adult has to do with.
hahahaha who cares.
but it's only one month.
next year, I'm turning 21.
I'm not gonna change myself in one night,
but I hope in the coming years, long term period of time,
I would like to see some small achievements fr myself
and have a more matured thinking.
21.
Overall, I would like to make a bow and thanks to everyone who sent me bday wishes
through Facebook, phone and face-to-face =)
I'm very happy to have you all as friend/family...
celebration is fun with you all together:
Cheers.




0 Kimchi kisses:
Post a Comment