15Malaysia

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Define materialism

It's only 5 days after 30th of november,

and i kept receiving calls from my university's residences.

to ask me WHEN I AM GOING TO LEAVE MY UNIT.

5 days of Dec, and I had alrd received 3 calls from them to ask me to MOVE.

F*ker. I alrd informed them earlier that I'm gonna move out on the 15th,
the staff who called me wouldn't just jot down the date huh?!


So i raised my voice for the last caller to let him know that I have alrd informed his colleague about the date I will be checking out, and HE RAISED HIS VOICE AGAINST MINE TOO !


"I'M JUST GIVING YOU A REMINDER THAT YOU HAVE TO MOVE OUT BEFORE 15TH DEC only !" he said.


"I KNOW, FINE ! I WILL MOVE OUT ON THAT DAY ITSELF ! (NOW STOP CALLING & BUGGING ME YOU BUNCH OF A*HOLES ! ) " I screamed. 

Blurdy hell. I stayed 3 yrs under them, whatever rules&regulations I knew most of all.
if there's one thing I dislike about my university,
despite expensive tuition fess,
I would say THIS !


yea, I'm now packing. very busy. >.<

0 Kimchi kisses: