ICBM passed.
thank you very much Buddha.
Amitabha.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Went Kimarie again to have hair-cut
Although the senior stylish is friendly (fluent mandarin, good, cuz i sucks in speaking Canto)
& good looking,
I hate the incident when he blurted out all my weaknesses,
i mean, my hair.
keep nagging on my scalp, the split-end's...
bla bla blah talked like a concerned brother. I hate him ! * sobs*
I was sleepy & sweaty cuz the saloon was stuffy HOT HOT HOT !
@_@
but overall he was good. my hair is short enough that my mom will love adore him.
Hello, short hair again.
Hello, short hair again.
he gave good advices that could help me in choosing better hair care products regarding my sensitive scalp.
ok lo, thank you to Lucas for being honest.
ok lo, thank you to Lucas for being honest.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Hair cut : Kimarie
Top: SM town U-know T-shirt
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
This t-shirt was out of stock since 2 yrs ago
but I'm so lucky to found the last piece!
Made in Korea. in conjunction with TVXQ's 3rd korean album.
100% official goods.
my next target : SNSD Tae Yeon's BLANC jacket !
__________________________________________________________________________________
Back to Klang,
buat apa?
1. PLAYED POKER CARDS WITH COUSINS
2. ADVANCED CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
not poker la ahaha i dunno how to play poker, just some pokemon cards with my youngest cousin =)
My youngest brother with Mr GingerBread Man fr Tesco,
absolutely ginger-yuckilicious
_________________________________________
Gossip activity with Allicia, Yvonne & Jeremy.
+ 2 McD Twister Fries.
Holiday meant to be gaining weight.
shout-out: People sorry ! I wont be able to on9 until 26th. photos will only be uploaded after the date.










0 Kimchi kisses:
Post a Comment