15Malaysia

Thursday, September 3, 2009

SS501

if you have watched the die-hard-must-watch korean drama BOF.

if you know who are the F4's.
If you recognise who's the one who played Ji Hu in the show,
if you know SS501,
IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE TRIPLE S (SS501 fans),
well,
THEY'RE IN MALAYSIA NOW !!!!!!!!!!

A warm welcome to the korean boys group.
at least they're very considerate towards malaysia fans
that they're having a fan meeting this evening in Bandar Utama.
not like the TVXQ *ahem*,
who i assumed never steps into this land anymore.

Though i wasnt that admire on this recently popular boys group,
but they're good enough that to drop by here for shooting videos
in Kota Kinabalu and meet their fans in KL to say hi to all the k-pop lovers.
*hearts*

hope they have fun.
I cant go cause I don't have transport,
and the venue is so far away from subang
*sobbs*

Drinking a cup of black coffee that I am not used to drink,
麻醉自己。

0 Kimchi kisses: