Quoted from my favourite French films:
Sophie: Sohpie
Hassan: [in French] I'd give you my card but I have none left. Too bad! Sophie, fancy a cup of coffee? Go on! Can I massage your feet?
Sophie: [in French] Why would I let you?
Hassan: [in French] Because they hurt.
Sophie: [in French]They do?
Hassan: [in French] You were running in my dreams all night.... Please have coffee with me.
Carol: Sitting there, alone in a foreign country, far from my job and everyone I know, a feeling came over me. It was like remembering something I'd never known before or had always been waiting for, but I didn't know what. Maybe it was something I'd forgotten or something I've been missing all my life. All I can say is that I felt, at the same time, joy and sadness. But not too much sadness, because I felt alive. Yes, alive. That was the moment I fell in love with Paris. And I felt Paris fall in love with me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
In the city of love,
Love happens.
C:
Practising for tmr's language class.
La meme histoire is playing in the air.
now i just need to have a French croissant
and voila,
another French-y Friday.
credits to www.imdb.com



0 Kimchi kisses:
Post a Comment