Phew~
can't really believe that we had went through
the Financial Planning killing-presentation smoothly.
It was 100 times better than I was expected.
Aiks.
We should have not to worry much on that before that,
Instead,
we spent days and nights,
and even raya holidays...
(lol FP really ruined the festive mood)
Officially in only one day we had around 10 hours of discussion
just for a twenty-minute presentation THIS MORNING.
Urgh, Devil.B could started to feel the pinch Of her university life.
But we did well,
very well,
everyone was giving their best and I am proud of that.
My presentation skill was improved,
not as lousy as when I was in the first semester,
presenting the Marketing topic with trembling & tiny voice.
and head never look-up.
Now I am feeling like hopping up onto the cloud nine,
and back to the earth
(good times doest last long and yes! I hv more assignments waiting!)
A Big Gleeful Smile
C;
Monday, September 28, 2009
I Can Do It
Shared by Devilbabies at 10:07 PM
This post was about Devil.B's Coursework
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Kimchi kisses:
Post a Comment