Pause to think.
Today is kind of blurred but yet excited.
My Novi Meyanto is back to the 151jay family.
yes! and i had this kind of weird feeling,
just like when she's leaving for 4-month-holiday;
just like when i hugged Elaine before she's taking off.
sadness? of course, but it's more than that.
the feeling was so strong that I stopped thinking of FP.
funny, i should have worried more on my killing-presentation.
I'm out of words to explain how do I feel in this moment.
There's a strong bonding between us that shouldn't be separated.
I think this was because we had went through the ups and downs together,
throughout the years of study and living under Taylor's.
*laugh*
when novi is back here again,
all I know was,
The passion,
The motivation,
The inspiration,
all the great feelings are coming back to me,
and our sweet-not-so-sour memories are retrieved,
Fresh as-if yesterday's happening.
C:
p/s: - not really good in words, but that's how i felt.
- raya holiday pictures shall be uploaded soon. all stacked up in the drive. drive memory soon to be full XD
Lots of Love XOXO



0 Kimchi kisses:
Post a Comment