15Malaysia

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Friends For Sale

somehow i found this application in Facebook is amusing.

you can buy your friends as your pet,
give them any funny nickname,
make them do work for you,
clog other friend's toilet,
flirt/date/hug and more.
you also can buy your fren's pets,
as long as you got money,
and they'll earn profit too.
and thus the pet's selling price will be increased,
DEMAND and SUPPLY recap.
Sounds very business here.
*p/s u can own any lengcai lenglui too if u afford their selling price
LOL

i used to abandon this game cause I found it lame.
but just today i checked my FB
and in my astonishment,
(yea, i have to use bombastic words)
I HAVE BEEN BOUGHT MORE THAN 30 TIMES
BY TWO SAME PERSON

Dunno why they're buying against each other's pet.
and heck i was the victim between this business game.
ahh i knew one of them,
mayb my fren intended to increase my value BUAHAHA

Now Devil.B is very expensive you know that.

I MUST BE CRAZY
CAUSE ICBM AND FP ARE KILLING ME,
PIECE BY PIECE,
DAY BY DAY,
AND I M LOSING MY YOUTH & RADIANT.
(too bombastic again i know)
(just... just ignore this post la if u find it disturbing)

0 Kimchi kisses: