i declared 'war' against Facebook.
will disappear for several days.
Thank you all for concerning my FB profile page.
for the rest that still dunno,
just click to check on me in your facebook.
YOU WONT BE ABLE TO FIND ME PERHAPS.
what happen leh?
well, it goes like this....
(click the picture for a larger view^^)

One night, Zahra couldn't find my profile page.
and everyone also wondered what happen to my profile.
Everyone is so worried.
My picture is gone.
Status is gone.
Profile is not to be found.

really appreciate that they posted comments and discuss about me.
thanks again guys.
all of you discuss as-if I had been kidnapped like that ^^
Then,
I went to FB's Help section,
and found that there are more than hundreds of people also facing the same problem and FB help-team never replied any of that!
Thanks to an angmoh,
he posted a solution and taught the rest how to handle this prob.
I have already file a bug report to the Facebook Team on this matter.
Hope this issue can settle soon
Cause I MIGHT COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT FACEBOOK
Ciao.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Facebook and me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Kimchi kisses:
Post a Comment