Time is ticking
T-Time is tickin' away.
Wounds (when u cry)
Scars (though u try)
Tears (say goodbye)
Flowing (the time is tickin')
You are (when u cry)
Wandering (though u try)
Through death,
I'll save you.
You're the one
When u walking in the shadows
(When i'm panicking in the shadows, my breath does the same)
You're my saviour
(I'll reach my hand out to you)
When all the doors in the world closed for me
(I'll support u with my hand)
You're the one.
Hope is a paper boat that sinks,
isn't it sad?
----------Epik High -----------
I'm totally agree.
When i'm down
when i'm depressed
where's my hope?
such a sad lyrics.
Ji sun's add-in makes the song extremely emotional.
korean ppl really good in these kind of sad & emo stuff
oh my~
S*t, i'm emo again.
class starts at 4pm untill 7pm,
ggrrrrrrrr,
such a terrible time.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Hope is a paper boat that sinks, isn't it sad?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Kimchi kisses:
Post a Comment