I can't stop thinking about yunho all day long.
i miss them (tvxq) so much !
browsing the fan autograph-signing session's photos just make me feeling worse.
They never do this in malaysia....=(
The japanese & korean fans are just so lucky to have their signatures.
today,
mr Alec attended lecture in casual style.
Gosh,
i should never see that.
He wore exactly like yunho's style !
the polo-T, with short pants,
and the green sneakers that DAZZLES us.
Mr alec is actually quite good-looking if he's in casual,
just like all of us, the students.
Young and smart,
alrd attained his DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY at such a young age.
Holding various important positions in the university.
The course coordinator, researcher asistant, bla bla bla.
By the way,
he is a chinese.
He has motivated me to study harder.
I must be as smart as him,
at least get a Master degree???
ALAMAK,
I m MISSing YUNHO MORE FOR NOW.
COME BACK TO ME U-KNOW!!!
Yunho in his casual style. Love this lots !!!



0 Kimchi kisses:
Post a Comment