The Halloween fever started to spread to the whole campus.
More and more functions are going on for the night.
As a promise to Jet Li ,
we went for the halloween party to watch his performance,
organised by the International Students Council.
International students council,
I expected who am i going to bump into.
that's right,
i saw the bloody hell myanmar bich* with Benny.
(that comes with a long story, but that's one girl i dislike very much)
I never thought that they are match to be together.
Beauty & the beast???
opps, should be handsome & the ugly.
EWWW...
DISGUSTING TO LOOK AT THE WAY SHE sticks TO HER BF .
However,
halloween party was okay =)
I enjoyed the music a lot.
I played as a minnie mouse that night.
Too cute to be scary.
*faint*
*faint*
Eat you up !!!
Rommie cleona & the indon-beauty, Novi
While waiting for the dinner, the glamourous cleona showed her best pose
jet li (Ali B ) sings
With elaine...loves the lighting effect =)
Group photo before left, *ahem* just ignore my minnie's =)
Happy Halloween everyone !!!
have fun =)



0 Kimchi kisses:
Post a Comment