The first SM Town Live Tour concert was held in seoul, south korea's Olimpic Stadium.
(More awesome pics would be uploaded SOON !!!)
This is the largest event of the year,
because..
+ time (6 hours man !)
+ performing artiste (TVXQ!, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, BoA, The Grace, Zhang Li Yin, new boys group SHINee...)
+ nice merchandises and stages
When I got the pics of the concet,
and watched the youtube vids,
i was amazed by the performance of them.
They were still the best.
The next stop of the concert would be in Japan, followed by China,
and......BANGKOK.......hmm....*speechless*
why not malaysia.
why not malaysia.
why not malaysia.......???
I am tired and hungry for this moment.
Stuck in the air-conditioning computer room.
The sky looked so disastrous this morning.
It was raining cats and dogs, that i have to stay here right now and go nowhere.
Just received some info from other Cassies (who obviously extremely more obsessed in tvxq! than I, I know my pace is much more slower that the rest, but i dun mind).
As long as i know where Dong Bang Shin Ki is,
I will continue to keep track of them.
Everyweek?
haha, my friend does it EVERYDAY !!!
my god,
i bet she knows what is the flight number of tvxq,
which airport they would be....
although i dunno about that
paiseh lu...
angelyna i m proud of u la.
=.='''
wow.
i wanted to go to the 3rd live tour, SM town live tour, a-nation...
all concerts are held in japan =(
japan-based tohoshinki or korea-based DBSK?
i prefer to have them in Korea ^^
Dear Darlings,
come to malaysia as fast as possible !!!
we cant wait anymore.
1 year is too long.
(the 3rd live tour)
***********************************************
*drools*
this is for u sammie !!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Craving for more !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Kimchi kisses:
Post a Comment