15Malaysia

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Chocolate & Sushi Indulgence

I heart Japanese culture.
I heart chocolate <3

Last Saturday,
i travelled alone to mid-valley for makan.
hahaha.....
i bet no one believes that.
But delicious food will make people craving & willing to travel fr far to there.

Dont like mid valley ktm cox it is crowded,
i went there just to meet ai ying n hey ting (pre-u besties)
Time flies,
my dearies are getting prettier & prettier.
Will miss u all so much.

I love the jusco mid valley & The Gardens very much.
Cox they are selling variety of Japanses food there !!!
Pic kind of blur as i used my phone to capture.
Or mayb i was too hungry that time,
untill my hands were shaky.
keke.

The pics were taken in secret recipe.
ahhhh, chocolates !!!!

I can't smile without you...
I can't live wihout you...





And..of course...the sushis....
that made me screamed and excited at the market.

sushi...

and sushi......

and more sushis !!!

I LOVE MY DAY !!!

0 Kimchi kisses: