Recently i was busy with assignments
i ain't make any preparation for the coming exam yet.
Everything feels so bad now.
I think i am too stress till I have lost my mind.
Today i was late for accountings lecture,
cox yesterday stayed up too late by watching dvd's with roomies.
The class supposed to start at 8am and i reach at 8.02am,
To my suprise that,
there is nobody in the hall.
it was dark.
Paused a while.
I Recalled back my last lecture.
I think.........
today no class.
yes,
Ms yap have alrd mentioned during last week's lecture and even in tutorials !!!
OMG
How could i forget about that.
Damn~
That was the only lesson for thursday.
Great,
today i dont have classes,
but I'm in the college.
Mad woman.
I am crazy enough for doing a lot of stupid things for these past few days.
Viva la bueno.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Study Mood On
Shared by Devilbabies at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Kimchi kisses:
Post a Comment