15Malaysia

Friday, September 12, 2008

Cause THEY're my miracle

Amazingly,
Suprisingly,
Unexpectedly......

I met another Cassie in Taylor's !!!
Mayb people would thought that it is pretty normal to meet any dbsk fans at a random place,
as there are billions & zillions of dbsk heart-core fans all around the world!

But today's incident was extraordinary,
as emily and I have been studying the same pre-U course, same business programme in the same campus!!!
Both of us are SAM's and we might have been lepak-ing the same block in main campus since last year.
but why i never spoke to her?
aiks.
wahaha~

okay okay u guys might think that that was random
but there is another thing that kind of frightened me off.

DURING DBSK MALAYSIA CONCERT,
EMILY ,ANGELYNA AND I WENT TOO.
THREE OF US NOT YET KNOWN FOR EACH OTHER.
EVENTUALLY,
WE WERE NEAR TO EACH OTHER IN THE CONCERT.
ANGELYNA WAS AT THE MATTEL ZONE,
EMILY AND I AT THE LEFT PIT ZONE!!!
MATTEL ZONE & LEFT PIT ZONE WERE JUST A SMALL STAGE'S DISTANCE!!!
WE WERE SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER.

especially emily,
i think we might have bumped to each other during 'hi ya ya!' song was played,
cox i remember i running around the pit zone area to get near changmin,
i ran like mad woman,
with ribbons tangled all around me
& emily was there too!!!
Both of us spotted max having difficulties on operating his small machinery stage. and in the same time,
angelyna was at another side of the stage watching changmin too.

wow

it's miracle?
fated?
watever,
dbsk linked us together.
we're now classmates!!!

우리는 Cassiopeia입니다 !!!

Fighting !!!

**********************************************

세상에 단 하나뿐인 마음
[Cause you're my miracle
As long as you're there
The world turns into a white dream
Do you know that even though I'm always sorry
That I can't show you how much I love you
I'll promise that I'll do it with you forever]---- DBSK

0 Kimchi kisses: