I was once dilemma in chossing my university course.
I used to dream to be a pharmacist.
but...
wat happened in the end?
i'm middle of nowhere.
i've studied PURE science subjects,
since my secondary school.
i put tons of hard work in my fav Biology subj.
Besides that, i plan to go IMU after my SAM programme.
After my Pre -u,
i got my TER.
Seriously, i got a super low mark for my chem n physics.
In all of the sudden,
I lost mySELF.
I got rejected fr pharmacy sch.
Under the help of placement centre officer,
Under the encouragement fo my dad,
i chose to study business management.
now, in business.
I felt like university life is hectic.
I m aimless.
study business is a totally different thing from studying science.
although the course is flexible,
where we can choose to take any subjects we want
as long as the subj is offered on that particular semester,
but i m lost.
i do not know which subj is beneficial to me,
or which subj that i could master.
i dunno anything about business !!!
Still then,
i will go on my study.
''Study is never easy.''
my dad comforts me.
Now, i realised that business is fun.
IT IS ALIVE !!!
Complex equations ain't needed in marketing.
it's all common sense.
haha.
hope everything is going well.
i need luck.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Blessing in Disguise
Shared by Devilbabies at 2:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Kimchi kisses:
Post a Comment